Terms & Conditions
- Minimum delivery quantities apply of 1 tonne/m3. Smaller quantities may be delivered at our discretion, surcharges will apply.
- No responsibility taken after truck leaves Kerb.
- All costs of collecting debts to be paid by customer
- Materials remain the property of Turtle until paid in full
- Materials Not Guaranteed
- Some products contain recycled materials
- Customer must provide safe access for trucks and delivery driver
- Customer will be responsible for any damage to any public or private property including any damage caused to concrete driveways or paths
Materials NOT guaranteed weed free
- Once delivery is tipped off truck NO REFUND POLICY applies
- While every effort will be made to tip in your requested location, actual delivery point will be at the sole discretion of delivery driver
- Failed delivery attempts will result in a return fee and Re-delivery fee
- Cancellation of delivery after loading will result in fee, the fee will reflect the cost of loading and unloading, any transport involved.
- Return of goods due to wrong selection or over ordering will incur a restock fee, the amount will reflect cost of returning item, any transport involved, manual handling involved with the initial sale and return of item. Items must be in as sold condition and will exclude Pavers, Blocks, Turf, Bulka Bags and any mixed product.
- Any product which is mixed at the customer’s request will not be able to be returned or exchanged. No Refund will be given under any circumstance.
- Bulka Bags once filled are not refundable
- Pavers and Blocks may vary in colour from batch to batch so order complete amount needed in one order.
- Pavers and Blocks are not returnable, will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Any “None” stocked items ordered in at customers request must be paid for in advance and are Not Refundable under any circumstance. This may include products displayed but not kept in stock or items not kept in large quantities.
- Turf MUST be paid in full before cutting. Once cut a NO REFUND POLICY applies
- Delivery of item will be from whichever yard is most efficient for delivery. Not necessarily from the yard ordered from.
- We do not accept cheques
- Payment with Amex will incur a 3% surcharge
We do not take orders over email
For urgent delivery please phone us. While every effort will be made to answer emailed questions about our garden supplies in Sydney, there is often additional information we require which leads to a long drawn out email conversation.
A quick phone call can usually answer all so give us a buzz!!